It is not easy to clean a leather couch, especially when there are tough oil, coffee or pet urine stains on it. But this doesn’t mean you can’t be successful in getting rid of the stain and enhancing the look of your couch. There are two ways in which you can get the best possible result. The first one is hiring professional and experienced upholstery cleaners in Southbank from a well-established company. And the next option is doing it on your own.
If you are planning to clean the leather couch on your own then there are a few important things that you need to do. To get the right idea about it then you need to check out the points which are explained in detail below.
Tips You Must Follow To Clean A Leather Couch
1. The first thing that you need to do is vacuum your leather couch properly to get rid of any kind of dirty particles, crumbs, dust, etc. If it is possible for you to remove the couch cushions then you must do it and vacuum underneath them.
2. To tackle the tough stain professional upholstery cleaners in Templestowe take a clean cloth and dip it in a bowl which is filled with a mixture of warm water and dish soap. Some of them also use washing detergent. After that, they gently rub the stained area. To avoid wear and tear it is advised not to rub back and forth.
3. The next thing you need to do is wait till the sofa gets dry. You need to understand that if water gets inside the leather then it will weaken the material and can damage it also.
4. Once your leather sofa is dried then you can use cleaners to get rid of the dirt by breaking it down.
5. To remove the stain you just have to wipe it down and you will get the best possible result.
You should not be in a hurry to clean your leather sofa or you might end up damaging it and making the matter worse. To avoid facing any problems it is better to hire professional upholstery cleaners near me who specialise in offering great service. You can trust them because they are trained, insured and certified. And since they do offer a warranty for the service hence you do not have to take any kind of stress.
The team of Pet Stain Remover do specialise in offering a wide range of services at an affordable price. You can hire us for commercial carpet cleaning, mattress cleaning, upholstery cleaning and much more. To book an appointment and hire our professional upholstery cleaners in Southbank for upholstery cleaning near me you can call us at 03 9000 5256. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any query. We will reply as soon as possible and will give you the best solution.